Process Manager (m/f/diverse) International Supply Chain
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You define and process the Design to ensure a smooth handover of material and export documentation to the customer from different delivery locations outside of Germany with consideration of all external and internal regulations and legal requirements (national/international)
- Furthermore, you define and process the Design with all parties involved in the process, in particular with export control and customs, tax department, regional companies, freight forwarders, logistics service providers, customers Marine Warranty Surveyors, suppliers and packaging partners
- You specify requirements in supplier contracts in order to ensure coverage of customer needs with reference to material handover and export documentation
- You ensure smooth functioning of the defined processes with all delivery locations/countries as well as all parties involved
- You take care of follow-ups of open topics/information/documents etc. in order to ensure compliance to defined processes
- Above that you establish close and smooth interlinking between all functions involved in the international supply chain
- You support regional companies with regard to international supply chain issues (logistics, tax, material management etc.)
- You have gained a university degree and additionally a special training to be an expert in export/import and logistics
- You bring long-term experience in international supply chain issues in complex projects
- You are a cooperative collaborator with internal/external interfaces (national/international)
- You demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
- Your English and German language skills are fluent
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101873
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time