Head (m/f/diverse) Procurement for major Oil&Gas project
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will take over the technical management of the purchasing team for all locations and for the interface to the customer's purchasing organization
- Your area of responsibility ranges from supplier selection and order processing to claim management for suppliers
- The management of the interface to the customer is part of your tasks as well as the definition and description of the purchasing strategy and the project-specific purchasing process based on the detailed and extensive customer requirements
- You will be responsible for personnel management as well as for defining the contractual/technical/content-related conditions for the commissioning of suppliers and the roll-out in all participating project locations
- The design of the interface between purchasing and logistics / material management is part of your tasks as well as the definition of supplier performance KPIs and performance-based payment models
- Finally, you define and implement the claim strategy towards suppliers
- You have a Master's degree in Supply Chain Management and many years of experience in purchasing complex projects
- You have already gained professional leadership experience in multi-local projects, ideally you have project experience in oil & gas projects
- You have PM certification (PM@Siemens)
- Worldwide willingness to travel (approx. 25%) is a matter of course for you
- Fluent German and English round off your profile, knowledge of French is an advantage
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101888
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time