What will you do?
Plan and run experiments and collect data from imec nano-fabrication facility
• Run experiments and simulations of newly developed OPC modeling solutions
• Create automations and simplifications of complex problems
• Work in interdisciplinary team and synthesize actionable items to Mentor Graphics factory
What is your background?
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience of cleanroom
- Exposure to DRC tools and scripting languages like Calibre, TCL, Python, Matlab is desired
- User knowledge with Calibre, RET, OPC or equivalent tools is desired
Job ID: 101889
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time