Clinical Education Specialist (Ultrasound)
Siemens Healthineers are recruiting for a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or (equivalent) with a some experience of and a real passion for teaching and training. This person will provide Siemens Healthineers' ultrasound customers “best in class” training, education and support.
This will be provided through a variety of education delivery methods, together with telephone and remote access support. This role would be ideal for a very self-motivated, self-starter who will enjoy working independently, often travelling across the whole of the UK as part of their role.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the implementation of Siemens Smart Remote Access (SRA) and the management of the call handling process for ultrasound customers.
- Responsible for the modality strategy for ultrasound education – roadmap; blended learning with an emphasis on digital; competency based education & assessment; clinical hot topics; sales & go-to-market rollout.
- Take ownership of and be responsible for the rollout of new education offerings, to include development of content & delivery.
- Develop courses/study days with appropriate key opinion leaders (KOL’s) and centres of excellence; expand opportunities for user group meetings and symposiums.
- Adapt global education content for UK & Ireland customer needs.
- Support Education Services Operations Manager (ESOM) with the internal training of Application Specialists as subject matter experts and the necessary soft skills.
- Responsible for maintaining & updating relevant cases and clinical data on the Ultrasound server.
- Measurable KPIs - Delivery of roadmap; Net Promoter Score (NPS);virtual engagements/interactions.
- Deliver onsite customer applications support when appropriate to maintain competency.
- Provide clinical and technical guidance to field team.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist product sales team in developing sales, marketing, and customer service strategies.
- Schedule and implement customer training & education for internal & external customers. Act as a consultant and technical expert on new and unique features of Siemens Ultrasound products.
- Maintain training records including staff training and customer installation records.
- Provides clinical and technical expertise at regional and national customer events performing product demonstrations, as well as providing customer training at customer sponsored events.
- Manage Demo fleet - upgrades, updates and fault management.
Required Skills, experience and education:
- Candidates must be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or equivalent.
- Postgraduate qualification highly desirable.
- Experience of teaching in different learning environments, e.g. classroom, virtual, etc.
- Flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week.
Full UK driving license will be required
Other desirable competencies:
- A passion for education, with a keen interest in training customers using different education delivery methods.
- A team player, working in a multidisciplinary environment with colleagues in the wider ultrasound applications team, sales, service and other imaging modalities.
- Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with both internal stakeholders and external customers, KOL’s, professional bodies, etc.
- Effective planning and organisational skills, in order to successfully deliver a short and long-term roadmap of education both within ultrasound and across clinical care pathways.
- A creative thinker, who can understand where opportunities and solutions might exist - supporting both the rollout of new systems and clinical guidelines with novel solutions.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with a focus on achieving business objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable, to changes in business requirements.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Support the vision and the business principles of the organisation to become THE enabler of healthcare providers.
To apply, please send an application via our website careers page stating your desired salary expectation and attaching a copy of your CV.
Job ID: 101890
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time