What are my responsibilities?
1. Schedule arrangement and travel logistic arrangement for GM.
2. Travel arrangement for managers, working hour report, purchasing office supply, dept. car arrangement, mail sending/receipt
3. Support on executive or customer visit, GM meeting arrangement and reminder
4. Support GM to conduct business report, e.g. business review, Business Target Achievement, strategic initiatives fulfillment follow up, etc.
5. General office administration, including GM daily business expense claim, office supply procurement.
6. Support on region activities ( such as business meetings, outing, annual party, etc. )
7. Interface to other SU/BU/Division GM secretaries and coordinate RW TA’s activities
8. Other tasks assigned by GM
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor Degree in Administration or Business related field
2. Active, self-motivate, team player with good communication skills
3. Good command of Microsoft office suite, especially PPT and Excel
4. Good command of English in both written and oral
5. Work effectively under pressure
6. Two years+ similar experiences as plus