SHL Finance Controlling Analyst
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Controlling Analyst.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Support management in the development and implementation of overall pricing excellence (including concept/ operation/ process) within DI&AT modalities
2. Act as member of price committee for multi-modality deals and facilitate calculation and pricing decisions
3. Support management to devise regional sales commission scheme, perform simulation and quarterly commission calculation, and further develop/maintain the sales commission tool with 3rd party IT provider
4. Provide regular business reports and intelligence and recommend actions to accountable management
5. Carries out ad-hoc analysis and present consolidated output from BLs
6. Support business process implementation and control.
7. Being able to optimize the business result and being able to advise for improvement from finance perspective.
Your qualifications and experiences:
3~5 years working experience in accounting, FP&A, Commercial, auditing or controlling experience.
Prior experience with pricing topics is a plus
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102003
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time