Siemens Healthineers Commercial Graduate Program
Commercial Graduate Program Australia 2019
Be part of digitalising healthcare and the patient experience
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global MedTech company. 50,000 dedicated employees in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our success depends on our passion for healthcare and ability to continuously reinvent ourselves. Siemens Healthineers provides a platform to have a global career in an industry that directly impacts patient well-being.
To find out more about our company, have a look at Siemens Healthineers Australia and New Zealand.
Role Offered: 2019 Commercial Graduate
As a Commercial Graduate with Siemens Healthineers, you will be working with a company that is truly at the forefront of medical technology and fostering long-term partnerships with leaders in healthcare to deliver value.
Key areas that you will gain experience will be analysing data and predicting trends, management and financial reporting, working with complex bids or tenders and operational efficiency improvements.
This program runs over two years and typically comprises of four six month rotations across different business units, one of which will be in our regional offices in Asia-Pacific.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You will be in your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Tertiary degrees in Commerce, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a strong academic record, i.e. credit average or above.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent residency holder.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to apply your data analytics and problem solving skills to a high performing digital/finance team and to take it to another level.
- You will be passionate about healthcare.
- You are willing and able to travel interstate and internationally as part of the graduate rotations.
In return, we offer a rewarding global environment, dedicated mentoring to your ongoing professional development, and a life-long career opportunity. As proof of our commitment to people development, our current CEO and CFO started with Siemens in our Graduate Program.
How to apply:
- Combine the
following into one single PDF.
- Cover letter
- Most recent academic transcript
- Evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia (e.g. copy of birth certificate or copy of passport ID page)
- Upload your combined PDF document.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an initial phone screen/interview. This interview will establish whether you meet our requirements (academic results, work experience and valid residency etc.).
- Face to face interviews will be conducted in our office in Bayswater.
- If you are successful at this stage, you will receive a formal offer.
Application close 17 May 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102014
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time