What we offer you is the opportunity to make real impact in the eMobility space.
What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career with us and let’s change the world of tomorrow.
- You will be responsible for Business development, Sales and related account management for eMobility business (ecar charging infrastructure) in the ASEAN region.
- Analyze market developments, increase transparency, develop strategic plan for the region / customers and competition
- Creation of ASEAN cluster concept and implementation of its measures to steer the sales organizations in establishing Siemens as a major provider of EV charging solutions in ASEAN region.
- Responsible for driving Sales Systematic and achieving yearly business target sales/revenue across ASEAN assigned countries
- Positioning Siemens to its strengths, whilst identifying suppliers and partners as required to support either portfolio development or market entry
- Proactively drive market engagement through interactions / visibility in appropriate forums and customer engagements and shape the Siemens market entry strategy in the EV Charging Services market.
- Provide support information on all aspects of the portfolio features, technically and commercially.
- Although you will be based in the Singapore office, you will be required to travel extensively in the region.
To qualify for this job, you require:
- Degree/Masters in Business Administration or similar qualifications
- More than 10+ years experience, functional broadness means experience in sales, sales management, Business development, driving and implementation of measures
- Proven track record in successfully developing EV Charging business from initial market entry and business establishment inclusive of process design, product specification and selection, partner evaluation, technical and commercial positioning.
- Strong understanding of the EV market, customers’ and potential drivers.
- Well connected with energy industry / government contacts / policy and Knowledge of the EV Charging market in ASEAN region, thorough knowledge of available technologies related to EV chargers and required infrastructure.
- Experience in Pre-qualification, bid preparation, bid management, contract negotiations
- Budget and P&L control experience, would be an added advantage
- Driven, self motivated, Team player and the ability to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 102018
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time