What do I need to qualify for this job?
• B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
• Overall 10 to 12 years of experience in Test Planning, Test design and development and Test Execution & Reporting in Enterprise Applications in healthcare domain (preferably medical imaging applications)
• Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred
• Proficient with typical software Testing processes and methodologies and good exposure in working with global teams.
• Hands on experience in requirement analysis, Review, test design, test execution.
• Hands on experience in using test management and defect handling tools
• Conversant with typical software test processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Experience in Test Automation using C#&.NET, TAU etc is added advantage
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
• Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
• Good exposure about various test methodologies and it’s life cycle
• ISTQB/Advanced ISTQB Certification is added advantage
What are my Responsibilities?
• Integration and System testing of medical post processing applications
• Develop and execute test cases at Integration and System level
• Understand and Analyze Software requirements and develop Manual/automation testcases
• Execute manual and Automation test cases and report the results regularly
• Interacting with all stakeholders and share reports and defects
• Adhere to software development process
What are my Capabilities?
• Customer Orientation
• Innovative Orientation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively collaborate with different global stakeholders.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Proactive, Self-motivated, Result oriented and ownership culture