Mission: To support gas turbines sales in the Asia Pacific region by developing project specific selling propositions and assisting with technical expertise the Regional Sales Managers. Process starts from pre-acquisition activities to handover to project execution team. Scope includes all technical aspects of proposed equipment, and partially development of costs and support to Regional Sales Managers for commercial aspects as required. Role covers IPP and industrial applications and oil & gas projects for on and offshore applications as applicable. Assist Regional Sales Managers in customer meetings as required with technical expertise of the Siemens IAGT product capabilities and features.
What are my Responsibilities:
- Conceptual solution development, including project screening, to develop unique selling propositions for all opportunities the business proposes (may be in consultation with Sales Managers as required)
- Support Sales Managers in negotiation and technical presentation of the proposed solution to the customers
- Prepare technical LoA and comply with LOA process for each firm offer/contract, including drafting of technical comments to client specs and gaining Product Manager approval.
- Prepare (together with headquarter assistance) & present technical papers on product developments and applications to targeted conferences throughout the region
- Technical and cost responsibility of proposed equipment
- Support Regional Sales Managers in hand over of awarded projects to project management / engineering department
- Keep track of technical developments of competition. Track and record what solutions are being offered in the regional market by competitors
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with design and features of small gas turbines, preferably the Siemens SGT-100 to SGT-800, SGT-A65 engine and packages.
- Proficiency in presenting to customer’s technical specialists, to convince these of the SGT capabilities.
- At least 3 years or more years of international experience, preferably living in Western and Asian cultures for several years.
Job ID: 102057
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time