EMEA Zone Product and Maintenance Controller
Reporting into the EMEA FP&A manager, this role will provide financial and operational support on product and maintenance revenue streams and related costs across the Zone, in order to help the zone achieve financial targets, accurate reporting, process improvements and efficient decision making. This will involve analysing revenue and cost trends, supporting country finance teams with relevant queries, analysing operating expenses, investments & KPIs, and supporting/improving FP&A processes. The individual will also support the EMEA Zone Maintenance Director by providing them with relevant reporting and metrics to optimise performance and reporting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Perform revenue and new order analysis on product and maintenance lines with a view towards strengthening business intelligence and forecasting
· Develop standard models to support forecasting and budgeting of recurring revenue streams including subscriptions
· Provide analysis on product / maintenance related costs and operating expenses
· Collaborate with sales operations team to develop and maintain financial and non-financial KPIs to assist with strategic planning, investment hiring decisions, and benchmarking performance by region
· Provide support for additional EMEA zone reporting requirements such as integrated country planning and country concept reviews
· Provide the EMEA Maintenance Director with financial support as required
· Support countries with processing revenue splits on globally managed contracts (GMCs)
· Support development of standard GMC planning and reporting
· Collaborate with EMEA FP&A team members to review and optimise current finance tools and processes
· Perform adhoc duties as required
· Direct reports – none
· Finance Business Partner to the Zone Maintenance Director
· Works closely with Finance teams across the EMEA region.
· Interacts with Zone Management and Corporate HQ on a range of FP&A topics
· CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
· Knowledge of Software business processes and procedures
· Knowledge of European Statutory, IFRS and/or US GAAP financial reporting requirements
· SAP primary system knowledge
· Proficient in MS Office Applications, particularly Excel
· Working knowledge of Hyperion/Business Warehouse/Essbase reporting systems/tools desirable
· Experience of using Salesforce.com
· Be comfortable working in a complex role with competing requests and demanding deadlines in a pressurised environment
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 102063
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time