Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible to perform closing and reporting tasks such as GRIR Clearing & transfers, provisions, Accrual postings, FX Revaluation & Regrouping, PC Distribution, CC Cycle Assessments, Calculate & Post Balance Sheet Readjustment, P&L Readjustment, Sales orders/IO Settlements, Reconciliations- FC/AP/AR/FA
- You handle customer calls & queries.
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance.
- You bring 1 – 2 years of professional experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivables/ General Ledger/ Inter Company Clearance accounting process
- You have experience in ERP system like SAP/Spiridon
- You have excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- You have ability to prioritize and do multi task
- You are flexible to work for night shift or early morning shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 102067
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time