Cloud Software Development Engineer - Java
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Detailed design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
- Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
- Conduct reviews for design, code, module test and documents
- Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area is a must
- 3+ years of experience in software development is a must
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns is a must
- Experience in backend development ( J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot ) is a must
- Experience with NoSQL and Relation Databases is a must
- Experience in cloud platforms AWS and Azure eco-system is a plus
- Experience in UI technologies ( Angular, React ) is a plus
- Having agile Mindset and DevOps Culture is a plus
- Experience in Go and PYTHON is a plus
- Understanding of emerging IoT technologies is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills is a must
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 102093
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time