Cloud Operations / Infrastructure Engineer - AWS / Azure
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for Cloud Operations / Infrastructure Engineer who is willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Be a part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up like environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged
- Participate daily scrum meetings, update story tasks, and provide daily updates to the team
- Develop and improve the tools and technologies that make up a secure continuous delivery software development pipeline for cloud-based deployments
- Consult directly with development teams in areas of continuous build and test, deployment, or security
- Evaluate new tools and technologies to constantly improve the software release process
- Analyze, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous integration, build, test and deployment to cloud based infrastructure while ensuring high availability on production and non-production systems
- Assist in development and implementation of security guard-rails practice and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and Implement Monitoring solutions for all environments
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation schedule
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area is a must
- 3+ years of experience in related areas is a must
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services console, CLI, APIs is a must
- AWS Certification is an asset
- Knowledge of IP Networking including VPCs, DNS, load-balancing and firewalls is a must
- Hands-on experience in Scripting Languages; Python or Bash is a must
- Experience in usage of Git is a must
- Basic knowledge of Linux is a must
- Working with cloud orchestration and configuration tools like Terraform, Ansible, is a big plus
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS, GKE, Docker Swarm) is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with AWS Lambda is a big plus
- Knowledge in Gitlab, GitlabCI Runner, Gradle, SonarQube, Artifactory is a plus
- Familiarity with relational SQL databases is a plus
- Understanding of advanced patterns like Blue/Green deployments, Canary testing, and A/B testing is a plus
- Very good command of English is a must (and German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 102102
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time