Junior Software Development Engineer - .Net
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
• Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
• Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
• Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What are "must have"s for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area
• Recent graduate or have 1-2 years experience
• Fundamental knowledge and development experience in C#
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages
• Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
• Able to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
What are "nice to have"s for this job?
• Understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
• Development experience in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
• Experience in NoSQL and Relational Databases
• Experience in web development (Angular, React)
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 102104
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time