The primary responsibility of this position is developing and qualifying pre -sales scope of IT projects and also IT projects demonstration and execution of our IT products including Middle ware /Process managers and Business Intelligence systems.
Siemens Healthineers (SHS) is hiring a Informatics Solutions Specialist, India (AP) to be responsible for the successful implementation of Informatics solutions within Diagnostics Business Area of Siemens Healthineers .
What are my responsibilities?
• Subject matter expert on Siemens Healthineers Atellica Diagnostics IT & Point of Care Informatics Portfolio
• Interact with customer IT departments and technical staff to describe how Siemens Healthineers IT solutions will fit within the customer IT environment e.g. network diagrams, hardware and software specifications, IT security, etc.
• Lead demonstrations for VIP and site visits related to IT products
Developing scope of Siemens IT/Middleware projects in the Laboratory and Hospital domain
• Execute Diagnostics IT Solution technical implementation including architecture design, installation, customization, and subsequent user training of selected project for improved customer satisfaction
• Responsible for internal training to increase the confidence and Siemens Healthineers Informatics knowledge among sales & marketing team
• Responsible for training other Informatics Specialist/FSE/Apps specialist /customer in the country
• Support Project Management Office in implementing Atellica Diagnostics IT strategy and successful launch of Diagnostics informatics portfolio across India region
• Support the development and execution of Total Lab Automation strategy by leveraging Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT capability
• Support RFP/ tender for all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics IT opportunities in answering Informatics related questions from customers
• Good knowledge of competitive IT products
• Drive synergy across entire Siemens Healthineers digitalization team as well as IT Solutions and Services department for business success
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
• Certification in various Informatics products e.g. Security, Network technology, Virtualization & Cloud etc.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in diagnostic IT or healthcare Informatics field
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies is preferred – HIS/ LIS/ EMR/ Middleware, HL7/ ASTM, Data Analytics etc.
• Understanding of clinical laboratory workflow and operations is preferred
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of IT specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments in previous employment
• Ability to communicate effectively; expected to explain the utility of a new information system to people of varied technical backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-culturally
• Flexibility to travel to regions and customer sites up to 40% of the time.
Job ID: 102109
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time