Account Development Representative
Due to our ongoing growth and new exciting partnerships that we have built, there is growth on our Account Development team for an Account Development Representative, partnering with our successful Sales team in Solihull you will work with our existing accounts in new divisions of the business. You will report to a Portfolio Development Director.
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence.
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction.
- Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and Salesforce) to identify new interest.
You will be working directly with Sales teams in your region to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities, executing new business strategies, you will research, call and advanced qualify prospects. Communication will be a key part of the role as you will be working with our valued existing client relationships. Maintaining in close contact and building relationships through meetings, follows up and reports for both clients and internal stakeholders. Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted partnership with the local sales team to define a dynamic list of target accounts and agreement on upfront pursuit strategies.
What do I need to qualify for the role:
- Fearless attitude and persistence in acquiring new account targets.
- Proven ability to open doors and build relationships at all levels in an organization.
- Works well on a team and has strong communication skills and able to think creatively.
- Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
- Inside/Direct selling, Engineering Technology background would be an advantage.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 102141
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time