Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics S.L. is a provider of logistics industry solutions and services. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports, courier express parcel providers and, Postal Service companies.
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics S.L. is searching for the following profile:
•Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
•Performing what-if schedule scenarios, analyzing variances in schedule performance against the plan and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variances and proposed mitigation plans to project management and internal departments
•Developing and maintaining the project (S curve) progress including design / engineering, contract / procurement and construction
•Supporting the project management to prepare and collect the backup information for monthly progress report, look-ahead schedule and documentation for monthly schedule meetings with the client
•Facilitating and participating in internal weekly schedule reviews
•manage the project float
• Supporting Change Requests and claims with schedule & resources planning
• Coordinating activities with the project manager and taking over special functions
• Control open Issue list and project cockpit (status information, reports, etc.)
• Compliance to PM@Siemens 14 steps processes
• At least 7 years of experience in planning, scheduling and controlling of large industrial or civil installation projects. Airport environment Industry or Baggage Handling Systems experience valuable.
• Profound understanding of project management interfaces
• Experience in large size project planning and progress monitoring engineering, procurement and construction schedule
•Understanding of cost and schedule performance concepts and scheduling concepts such as critical path analysis and task relationships
• Proficiency in Primavera Project P6, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and Microsoft Project and other standard scheduling applications
•Ability to summarize detailed schedule information appropriately to support management reporting
• Master/Bachelor's Degree. Master´s Degree in Engineering valuable.
•Spanish and English languages both of them
are mandatory. German language valuable.
Job ID: 102144
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIEMENS POSTAL, PARCEL & AIRPORT LOGISTICS, S.L. Sociedad Unipersonal
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time