Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Smart Remote Services (SRS) Manager to be responsible for establishment, maintaining and monitoring SRS and EPS (Enhanced Productivity Services). The support incorporates all modalities and field service infrastructure.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will establish, maintain and monitor SRS (remote services). Connect and maintain VPN connectivity for all modalities-based systems and maintain high percentage of connectivity at the time of install
- You will analyze the installed base development and develop SRS market campaign and strategies together with the Customer Services (CS) Business Support.
- You focus on development of the field force and the processes necessary to leverage the SRS infrastructure into other service/ business offerings
- You will support the Technical Support and the field force in all SRS matters and also manage country activities in case of connection escalations from the Regional Service Center (RSC) and SRS Help desk.
- You responsible for incident management for existing EPS entitlements, clarifying/ solving of incidents locally and escalate to RSC if necessary
- You will establish technical solutions, maintain and monitor EPS and Services Support. Enable all functionalities according to requirement to execute EPS Service
- You will be responsible for SRS data quality and SRS data administration. which involves clarification of country specific legal requirements regarding SRS.
- You will coordinate IS (Information Security) relevant issues within Philippines and responsible for SRS grant assignment within the country (SRS Country Key User Administrator)
- You will generate monthly SRS connectivity and SRS development report for the management.
- You assist in meeting the business objectives and arrange/ assist presentations to give technical IT support across Sales and Service
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Information Technologies (IT) or equivalent
- You possess 2- 3 years experience
- You have at least 2 years of experience in medical services
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You possess Siemens Healthineers Product knowledge and Customer Service portfolio (certified), MS/ SAP Know-how is an added advantage
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 102205
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time