Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Apply fundamental knowledge of CNC Programming for geometry creation, toolpath generation and toolpath post processing for Turning (VTL & HTL), Milling (2, 3 & 5 axes) & Millturn machines.
Provide safe and efficient CNC programs and all supporting documentation to the shop.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Apply fundamental knowledge of geometry creation, toolpath generation and toolpath post processing for Turning, Wirecut, Milling (3-5 axes) & Millturn CNC Programming.
· Provide safe and efficient CNC programs and all supporting documentation to the shop.
· Verifies NC programs are in accordance to required drawings, specifications and quality system.
· Assist in documenting CNC standard operating processes and procedures.
· Provide information as required to measure the CNC process. (Programming hours, part cycle times, etc.)
· Assist in process improvements to reduce manufacturing costs and enhance the quality of parts being produced.
· Provide input and assistance in the creation and debugging of postprocessors for a variety of machine/control configurations.
· Assist in training CNC fundamentals & manufacturing process to others.
· Display an attitude conducive to progress through positive change and continuous improvement.
· Actively contribute to the teamwork concept.
· Other duties as assigned.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B.Tech/BE in Mechanical or Industrial & Production Engg.
· 5 to 8 years of experience in UG/NX CAM programming.
· Must be able to read and interpret complex machining drawings.
· Knowledge of G & M codes, cutting tools & cutting parameters are must.
· Experience in Vericut or other NC verification software.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 102220
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time