Siemens is looking for two Power Plant Control System Administrators, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Genova. The successfull candidates will be responsible for the worldwide execution of control and optimization projects mainly in steam and combined cycle power plants
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide. Leveraging our extensive factory- and field-based service network around the world, we are ready to quickly respond to our customers’ needs for maintaining the performance of their operating plants. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- You will be provided an extensive training by means of specific sessions to be held in our Headquarters
- As part of your job, you will be responsible for the administration of the various components of the current power plant control systems of Siemens AG and your work will ensure the availability and functionality of the devices installed at the customer's site.
- In addition, you will carry out installations, updates, upgrades, extensions and migrations to our control technology systems both in-house and on site at the customer's premises.
- Also, the independent, worldwide, preventive and corrective execution of service assignments for these systems for our customers belongs to your area of responsibility.
- You can also analyze system malfunctions via remote access and on-site deployment and correct them.
- Your area of responsibility includes customer consulting and the provision of customer-specific consulting services
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the opportunity of becoming the reference for power plant control administration issues throughout South West Europe
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Successful university degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering or computer Science;
- Good Knowledge in the fields of power control technology and of SPPA T3000 will be considered as a plus;
- Detailed knowledge in the field of autonomous network systems with the corresponding components is an advantage;
- First intercultural experiences are also desirable to be able to assess the specific needs of foreign countries / cultures;
- Fluency in Italian and business English, other languages are an advantage (Spanish, German, French);
- Extensive willingness to travel;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 102237
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time