Commercial Project Manager
She/He will take all financial and commercial management responsibilities of local and international Mobility Contracts. Working in the Project Execution management team, the objective is to keep the projects on budget and timeline, within the Siemens guidelines and customer satisfaction but also continually looking at improving contracts profitability. The role includes undertaking detailed financial analysis, contract reviews, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures, implements and manages standard policies, processes and procedures and compliance with the applicable guidelines
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements, international and local contracts.
• Ensures all related Project Reporting and controlling activities in Local and International contracts / projects under her/his scope.
• Manages and Supports the Project Execution management that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
• Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial / Finance issues.
• Manages and supports the PE management in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
• Acts as business partner to the mobility management in her/his areas of responsibility.
• Manages and supports Project Execution management to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
• Represents the contracts and projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally in her / his area of responsibility.
• Manages commercial onshore project counterpart and ensures correct commercial project execution also in country of installation.
• Ensures that the project achieves the project's deliverable without unnecessary delays / reallocates a project's available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs.
• Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
• Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• At least five years of experience in Siemens.
• Commercial project management and finance experience is a must; international experience is a plus.
• Siemens business processes, policies and procedures knowledge is a must.
• Project planning, structuring and risk management.
• Calculation methods / Finance models / Forecasting / Project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control) / Claim and Contract management.
• Accounting principles (IFRS), tax, insurances, permanent establishments, NCM, hedging
• Team work, collaboration and good communication skills; negotiation skills is a plus.
• Experience handling BA tools (e.g. Spiridon, IMAPP, OneSRM, GREAT, EPIQ, Philos, PumaWeb, etc.)
• Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish (both written and oral skills); German is a plus.
• Solid experience in Performance Controlling, Sales and/or Project Execution.
• Commercial Experience in different markets (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia, etc.) and multicultural team working experience.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Job ID: 102284
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time