Responsible for Offer Preparation and Order Management in Transmission Products (Energy Management / Transmission Products) Business Unit
What are my responsibilities?
· Preparation of offers and follow up
· Order management and customer care
· Technical clarifications of orders with customers
· Follow-up the orders
· Manage relations with external customers and internal units
· Conduct order process
· Project (order) management processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Minimum University degree in Electrical Engineering
· Very good command of English.
· Experience on high voltage products
· Advanced use of MS Applications
· SAP knowledge is an asset
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience
· Experience in project/order management and high voltage market
What else do I need to know?
Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
As Siemens we believe physical barriers
are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we
look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic
illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers
and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 102287
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time