Intern, MR Research Collaboration
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
· Then come in and join our global team as Intern, MR Research Collaboration to experience working in the Singapore team to work on MR Imaging. A minimum commitment of 6 months is required for this internship (Ideally Jul – Dec 2019).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- learn the principles of MR imaging
- · You will write programs to implement some MR image analysis programs
- · You will work with collaborators to collect data for internal projects
- · You will help with the management of documents related to research collaboration
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
You are currently a University student with one of
the following specializations
- o Electrical and electronic engineering
- o Physics
- o Computer engineering
Your personality and skills:
- · You have good knowledge of the inner workings of computer
- · You know how to program using MATLAB, Python, C++, etc.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102418
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time