Commercial Project Manager
Commercial Project Manager
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Gas and Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We build a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Ensuring completion of all commercial and financial related tasks to chip in to the project success
- Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
- Work together with the Project Manager so that the financial results according to set targets are handled with due professional care and optimize the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments
- Actively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and handles solving of commercial issues
- Together with the PM, proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and collaboration with the assigned contract manager
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors
- Ensures the internal and external Project compliances (like project site compliances, EXIM checks, etc)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Hands on experience in commercial operations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 102429
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time