Corporate HR EHS Consultant (f/m/d) for Safety
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You support the Corporate HR EHS Safety team in further developing a safety culture and improve environmental, health, and safety (EHS) performance worldwide via targeted communication activities, facilitation of and interaction with global Safety communities.
- You apply your strengths as an expert, as a networker & facilitator and as a project manager to develop concepts, measures, initiatives, campaigns and projects and orchestrate their cross-divisional, international implementation.
- You support the formulation of the HR EHS SF communication mission and the development, implementation and executing of communication activities for the external and internal position of Occupations Safety at Siemens.
- You support the interaction of experts regarding explicit Safety topics and support them with guidance on effective ways for interaction.
- You support the development of internal safety guidelines, processes, and tools for optimizing the effectiveness of our EHS organization.
- You have successfully finished your master studies in business administration, economics, communications or a similar field.
- You have gained several years of professional experience, especially in dealing with the strategic and operational aspects of both communication tasks and project management.
- Through your experience working abroad or on international projects you are adept at navigating intercultural collaboration and can communicate effectively in both German and English.
- You enjoy coaching others and know how to motivate a team to leverage its full potential.
- You are passionate about EHS in general and Safety and are able to convince other stakeholders to get behind our mission.
- Thanks to your excellent interpersonal skills, networking is your second nature. You feel at home in a corporate setting but are also comfortable in any operational setting.
- With your empathetic and communicative approach, you are skilled at understanding and consolidating varying opinions.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 102444
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time