DE-DS Projects Engineer (Automation expert)
Job Title: DE-DS Projects Execution (Automation)
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitalization and Automation with us? Join our Digital Factory Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Maintenance and execution for Digitalization Solutions for industry.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You have a knack to Design and Engineer for systems and processes.
- You have an expertise in Automation systems like Simatic Manager (S7-300, 400, 400H), TIA Portal, WinCC Explorer, WinCC Advance, PCS7, Other third-party software and hardware
- You have an experience in Integration of Siemens and third-party systems for acquisition of data
- Good knowledge in MSSQL Server database and Reporting Tools
- You have handled Siemens PLC, drives
- You have an experience in Networking components, configuration, Control instruments
- Experience in engineering and design of PLC logics, graphics development, control interlocks & Communication protocols like IEC 103, 104, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, IEC 61850, MODBUs RTU etc
- Engineering, design and configuration of Failsafe systems, Redundant PLCs systems, HMI, Controllers
- You have demonstrated exceptional time management skills, while performing various tasks of high priority.
- You ought to possess hands on skill and knowledge of SCADA, DCS, Instrumentation requirements of industries and data acquisition techniques.
- You must have good knowledge of VFD and Electrical control system
- An ability to identify and troubleshoot the malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- You should have a thorough knowledge to Read diagrams, specifications, drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Hands-on experience in Application Servers, Secured connections
- You can Troubleshoot industrial automation and communication systems.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation with consistent track record and experience of 8 to 10 years in Execution - Automation / Digitalization Projects
- Design and Engineering - Automation / Digitalization Projects
- Maintenance / Services in Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to mix with teams from different cultures, locations and manage expectations.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Airoli – Navi Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 102445
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time