Industrial Security Services Expert
Job Title: Senior Field Engineer
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitalization and Automation with us? Join our Digital Factory Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in site implementation and deployment of security packages.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Planning and implementation of security solutions, including products and services, at customers site.
- You are well aware of Configuration of IT data acquisition.
- Active collaboration with technical support personal for automation products.
- You can carry out Root cause analysis of failure modes for IT security by call-center support (off hours rotation possible)
- Training and instruction of IT security personnel of customers and Siemens regional units
- You will act as interface in gathering necessary information from customer
- Apply safety regulations by means of taking safety training and responsibilities in order to ensure the safety of people, processes and products, including customer requirements.
- Identify opportunities beyond current responsibilities within the customer site in order to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- You possess knowledge of security monitoring technologies and complex firewall solutions is very beneficial
- Knowledge on automation communication of Profinet and connectivity via Ethernet IP
- Knowledge and experience in MODBUS and DNP3 (Distributed Network Protocol)
- Knows about industry processes and Siemens Verticals e.g. P&P or F&B or Metals, etc.
- You are a Certified Information System Security Professional and Certified Information Security Manager is beneficial
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in IT Engineering degree (Masters of Computer Engineering) with consistent track record and experience of 5 years in Network security know-how, focus on industrial plant networks
- Responsible for assessing security level of IT-OT infrastructure at customer´s facilities
- Responsible for designing security solutions for customer's plants
- Solution design, conceptualization, technical consulting support, advanced training
- Support Industrial Security to other departments
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Airoli – Navi Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 102446
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time