Junior Energy Engineer for Digital Building
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Energy Engineer for Digital Building for our Building Technologies Division located in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Junior Energy Engineer focusing on energy data analysis and energy auditing activities.
- You are part of a dynamic and innovative team that foster the digital building solutions
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team developing innovative solutions lever on our Digital Building Portfolio and start-up partnership
- Support our Senior Energy Engineers on building audit in order to deliver energy efficiency solutions
- Deliver Digital Service and Building Optimization supported by our energy monitoring platform Siemens Navigator, that includes also customers meeting, training and software’s demo.
- and you are graduated in master degree in Energy Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or Building Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have basic knowledge of the main HVAC and electrical systems
- You have an open mindset and really appreciate teamwork
- What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 102448
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time