COMPONENT ENGINEER - CORE TURBINE DESIGN
Component Engineer – Core Turbine Design
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible to convert all the Thermal Calculations into Construction Drawings and Bill of Materials for Turbine Outer Casings, Diaphragms, Turbine Rotor, Bearings & Bearing Pedestals, Turbine Support, Base Frames and Emergency & Control Valves IN ORDER TO meet the design requirements in line with the customer/quality specifications.
- Work as a team member for maintaining the design process IN ORDER TO complete mechanical design calculations, engineering drawings, documents and details for the Steam Turbine.
- Provide support to manufacturing, Shop assembly, Quality, site for resolving critical technical issue by detailed study and Root cause analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Mechanical) or M.E. / M.Tech. (Mechanical) from reputed institute.
- 2-6 years’ experience & skill set in AutoCAD, PTC- Creo for 3D modelling as well 2D drawings.
- Basic Knowledge of Steam Turbine.
- Teammate dedicated and able to provide solution within short time with engineering discernment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 102452
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time