Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power & Gas, IST
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Shall work independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process
- Shall also analyze and comment on prequalification documents and invitations to tender
- Shall be responsible for clarifying, elaborating and optimizing all relevant commercial issues, such as analyzing and commenting on contracts, including legal aspects, determining the business model (NCM, consortium, subcontractor, split contract), including the preparation of the relevant documents, tax concept, insurance, currency issues, compliance, ECC, cash flow
- Shall support Sales team to prepare quotation calculations and commercial quotation documents.
- Shall create the LoA process in cooperation with the relevant interface partners and carry it out
- Shall conduct commercial contract negotiations with internal and external customers and support sales for domestic and export inquiry (as applicable).
- Manage order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order by regular of orders
- Risk management – Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks, Performs the credit risk analysis for potential and existing customer
- Contract management - Proactively drive contract and claim management, including involvement of the assigned legal person.
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC, hedging etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial sales and / or contract management
- Experience in contract reviews and customer negotiations
- Experience in preparation of business cases and analysis of market data
- Should have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong experience in Finance Controlling
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Qualifications / Experience:
? Master’s degree in Business Admin or equivalent
? Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial sales and / or contract management
? Experience in contract reviews and customer negotiations
? Experience in preparation of business cases and analysis of market data
? Should have excellent communication & presentation skills
? Strong experience in Finance Controlling
? Experience of managing senior stakeholders
Job ID: 102479
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time