What are my responsibilities?
- Ability to perform services independently for Motors & Drives.
- provides technical and operational support in the design, development, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance services of equipment and systems of a most complex nature.
- Perform site surveys to develop base or installation design plans, including planning, executing and conducting field trials
- Perform maintenance of most complex tools, test equipment, calibration items, etc
- Review of most complex project plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides continual guidance throughout project duration.
- Serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise
- Monitors optimal utilization of tools related to service such as SIROT, ASSIST etc.
- Performs leading-edge areas of work (R&D, processes, etc.) for the professional field, by pre-empting potential problems and providing effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge or processes.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Fresh or 2 years relevant experience required. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience where applicable.
Job ID: 102498
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time