Siemens DI MC LVM Regional Business Development Manager (Asia and ASEAN) 区域业务拓展经理，亚洲及东盟
Regional Business Development Manager, Asia and ASEAN
This position is looking for Regional Managers who are responsible for business development in AA countries (China including Hong Kong/Macao/Tai Wan, Korea, Japan, India, ASEAN countries, Australia and New Zealand).
What are my responsibilities?
• Understand market of responsible countries. (Market competition, market trend and customer requirements in terms product and sales).
• Understand responsible regional LVM organization, Go-to-market strategy, customer sales structurer and product sales structurer.
• Together with regions, work out region-specific Country Concept and support to implement in responsible countries which is targeting to increase LV motor market share.
• Together with regions, HQ product management and R&D, develop country-specific Digitalization Go-to-market strategy and support to implement.
• Support responsible regions to achieve given business targets (New Orders, Sales, Profit, Costs, and Assets etc.)
• Daily business support to regions. ( technical consulting, quotation, marketing & promotion, service and logistics coordination)
• Conduct regular business review with regions.
• Prepare business planning and update rolling FC to factories.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• >5 years business development or sales experience in manufacturing industry.
• Background of AC motor or mechanical engineering will be preferred.
• Good intercultural skills (Asia/ASEAN experiences will be preferred).
• Excellent learning ability with good business sense
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
• Strong communication and facilitation skill
• Good organizational ability.
• Passionate & self-motivated.
• Accept frequent international business trip.
• Fluent English is mandatory, Fluent German will be a plus
Job ID: 102515
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time