HR Business Partner (limited role)
Supports and implements the local People Strategy / Functional HR Strategy and / or other strategic HR initiatives with respective business leader, and advises and supports the business management. Performs and executes a defined range of operational HR activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures
What are my responsibilities?
* Drives local implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), which are derived from the people strategy on global level.
* Advises business management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues, based on local regulations.
* Discusses workforce demands for (an) assigned organization(s).
* Drives implementation of the local people strategy and derives appropriate actions for local HR strategy.
* Develops local talent pipeline taking diversity aspects into consideration, braking down the global talent pipeline principles.
* Ensures quality and adherence to local standards for core HR processes.
* Coaches managers on employee relations.
* Provides first level HR support to managers and employees.
* Supports employee relation activities by investigating and solving issues.
* Participates in local HR activities such as recruiting, training, payroll support, onboarding and separation.
* Manages data and documentation handling at local level.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of Human Resources/Economy/Psychology;
• Minimum 4 years experience in the HR field (Business Partner, HR Field Advisor)
• Very good knowledge of English language;
• Strong customer focus;
• Good knowledge of Romanian labor legislation;
• Experience in a multicultural environment.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to quickly learn new IT tools;
• Solid technical experience with HR management system & MS Office, etc;
Job ID: 102522
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time