Mechanical Tooling specialist
Mechanical Tooling specialist will report to the Tooling Manager.
Our company is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Mechanical Tooling specialist
to maintain and support our tooling center within the Egypt service center at Ein Sokhna .
The tooling specialist will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in operations, testing & maintenance of varieties of mechanical equipment & special tool sets. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients.
will be responsible for different tools checking & testing according to international and Siemens standards on the tooling center and on the site and supporting our field service team on site
In House & On Site Tools testing:
- Toolset testing
- Calibration surveillance
- Testing Instructions
- On site Services
- Bachelor’s Degree mechanical Engineering required
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering basics
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Required to be proactive, adaptable and responsive.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic languages
- Excellent computer skills ( MS office application )
- Good Hand skills
- Experience in tooling is advantage or new graduated Engineer.
Job ID: 102531
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time