Senior Software Architect (m/w/d)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Architect (m/w/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will engage with our Business Areas around the globe to jointly develop the future of software architectures to generate synergies and business impact.
- You will specify functional and non-functional requirements, derive architectural solutions and align these with the international agile development team
- You will provide proof of concepts with prototyping and documentation
- You will be responsible for your solutions and align them with the international stakeholders
- You will ensure architectural governance within the agile working environment
- You will analyze risks, develop architecture roadmaps and manage technical depth
- You will setup and facilitate close interaction (“co-creation”) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering a sustainable organizational change.
- You support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for cross system architecture.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed education or equivalent studies in computer sciences or related engineering fields, preferably augmented with a software architecture certification
- You have several years of work experience and demonstrated expert competencies in software architectures in agile environments and have comprehensive experience in continuous delivery
Your attributes and skills:
- You have comprehensive practical competencies in state-of-the-art technologies, .NET, C# and C++ as well as system modelling with UML. Preferably you acquired experience in development of medical products
- You can demonstrate advanced strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You apply a clear and transparent analysis, problem solving and decision-making approach in handling complexity
- You are highly motivated to live and actively drive an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Healthineers
- You are motivated and acquired competencies in moderation of intercultural, interdisciplinary teams
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102547
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time