Gas Turbine Fluid System Process Engineer : SGT - R&D
Gas Turbine Fluid System Process Engineer: SGT
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
- Development and maintenance of the Fluid systems for the SGT’s.
- Creation, Development & Maintenance of system P&IDs, associated calculations, Control logics, sizing and system descriptions.
- Be part of the global platform team for the fluid systems responsible for improvement & standardization of the design & specifications based on the feedbacks received from projects like fault reports.
- Request and challenge requirements from your interfaces
- Adapt system designs to fulfill requirements (Either from customers or new/revised GTs)
- Release and maintain reference documentation in related databases
- Specify requirements for automation of assigned systems
- Qualify new components and suppliers for the assigned system
- Provide field/site support
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree
- 3 to 7 years of engineering work experience.
- 2 years in process engineering in compressible or incompressible Fluid Systems
- Ability to travel globally
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Expertise in comparable technical areas of work
- Expertise in COMOS PLM2020, Team Centre & SAP
- Expertise in project engineering
- Expertise in power generation business
- Solid expertise in fluid dynamics and fluid flow analysis tools e.g. Flowmaster.
- Expertise in Hazardous area equipment – ATEX & IECEx
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 102603
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time