Job Title: Business Administration Professional
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Digital Factory Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Business Administration.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You have a thorough knowledge of LOA process, Discussion with Legal team on contractual terms, Aligning LoA approval process with BU & Division Management, Co-ordination with HQ for PM 20-40 Documentation and approvals
- You are responsible for scrutinizing & circulation of project related MIS to all stakeholders
- You should have handled Projects under POC accounting & should have Adequate Working & system knowledge on POC accounting
- You must plan for customer visits for negotiations, contractual discussions, payment follow-ups and reconciliations
- Site Cash Management and Centrally Govern the process and ensure timely booking of Site Cash Expenses
- Working Capital Management, Data Management & Hygiene
- Governance – Reporting & ENSURING compliance as per Siemens guidelines
- Handling of Audits (both external & internal), ICFR audits
- Project UOV analysis, inventory management & closure of completed projects
- You must monitor project profitability and ensure Revenue is recognized correctly
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in B.COM / Company Secretary Professional with consistent track record and experience of 5 to 6 years in Business Administration.
- You have an experience in Business Administration from Construction/Electrical Industry.
- You are open to travel as and when required and possess good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Airoli – Navi Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 102611
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time