Bid Management Specialist- Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Bid Management Specialist to be based in our Riyadh with main responsibility to attend Government/ Private Tenders, RFQ's, clarify orders - by preparing a calculation, offer considering meeting the deadline and working with Peers. A Bid specialist takes the lead of every project, ensure the timeline is met, work closely with peers for their inputs, prepare project time frame schedule for meetings on a required projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Extracts opportunity number, prepares the calculations and do the offer/text as per the specific configuration available in the SHARE.
- Applies discounts, PICC, warranty & maintenance costs available in the network drive as per configuration number available in SHARE.
- Prepares the appropriate calculation by the project number and customer name, area of installation etc… mentioned in the quotation request by the CRM.
- Coordinates tendering process with logistics support for the sales team.
- Validates tender requirements and highlights risks to the commercial team when it comes to penalties or other aspects of the tender.
- Manages internal deal review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature for direct sales with the commercial, legal and finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with public procurement requirements when dealing with governments.
- Supports sales staff in their daily activities including bid activities.
- Manages the preparation of quotations to customers in a timely manner.
- Follows up on quotations sent to customer.
- Coordinates between workshop and sales team.
- Upkeep of quotation register and maintain quick turnaround of quotations.
- Understands implements and continuously improves processes to achieve department goals, quality objectives and division mission.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in bid proposal is an added advantage
- Ideally corporate work experience from similar multinational organization
- Fluent level in English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills
- Team work mind set
- Target orientation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 102617
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time