Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contractor - 1 year)
Are you a people person with a passion for building relationships both internally and externally?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and exciting team environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. Though this role is based in Belgium, you will be part of an EMEA team and your responsibilities might also expand to other countries. You will report to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Head.
This role presents opportunities for cross-collaborative working and learning.
- Build and foster meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. from hiring managers and business leaders to candidates, regional and global talent acquisition colleagues ).
- Own and manage the full recruitment cycle
- Serve as the key contact point for hiring managers and candidates, ensuring a positive experience for both
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment;
- Contribute to regional projects to improve the processes and capabilities of the Talent Acquisition team.
Job ID: 102655
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time