Project Realisation Manager
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as Project Realisation Manager to provide turnkey building works knowledge and support to all prospective and operational Enterprise Solutions projects. You will be the key point of contact for the customer during all stages of equipment installation.
This is a home based role.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Assist Site Managers and their customers with project planning, reviewing drawings, room data sheets and room finishes;
- Assisting bid submissions with generic equipment installation programming;
- Provide support and technical advice to Site Managers and customers;
- Supporting building contractors during site surveys, reviewing building submissions and providing them with equipment specific information;
- Liaise with Equipment Supplier Project Installation Managers, supporting the project from purchase order through to system handover;
- Liaise with appointed Quantity Surveyors and building contractors during the tender phase through to equipment installation;
- Reviewing and issuing project programmes that combine site specific contractual information, building works, equipment installation and project handover phases;
- Reviewing equipment supplier drawings and documentation before issuing to Site Manager and where necessary the site Project Lead;
- Regular attendance on site during equipment installations as the main point of contact for the Site Manager, the Customer Project Lead and Estates Representative;
- Attending site project meetings, feeding back information to and involving equipment supplier Project Managers where necessary;
- Providing regular updates to Technical Support Manager and Head of Technical Solutions and Project Realisation;
- Managing the overall equipment installation programmes for each site with the Project Manager.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/enterprise-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- An engineering background or experience in healthcare industry
- Experience of project managing equipment installations with multiple suppliers
Your personality and skills:
- Methodical and organised in approach, is proactive and plans ahead
- Ability to focus on detail, be self reliant, take responsibility and act on initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to engage all members of a diverse team
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 102694
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time