Technical Field Advisor
Coordinates, manages, implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation; equipment, or system repairs and maintenance.
• Participates in equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
• Participates in training customers on rotating equipment and services.
• Performs maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
• Participates in responding to technical questions, troubleshooting or systems calls.
• Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
• Professional or technical degree in mechanics or industrial installations
• Good verbal and written communicator in Spanish and English
• 2-3 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Availability for working on project sites
• Technical Report writting skills
- Solving problems
- Critical thinking
- Customer orientation
- Results orientation
- Leadership and teamwork
- Adaptability – flexibilility
- High ethical standards and responsibility