Siemens DF CP Strategy Section Manager 西门子 数字化工厂 低压控制电器 战略规划 部门经理
Siemens DF CP Strategy Section Manager
西门子数字化工厂集团 低压控制电器 战略规划 部门经理
What are my responsibilities?
• Drives alignment on strategy, guidelines and procedures related to Business Excellence for CP BU.
• Analyses, develops, implements and adapts defined Business Excellence guidelines and procedures (e.g. regarding Benchmarking activities) for assigned area of responsibility, ensures proper communication and training.
• Leads project managers or teams of professionals.
• Plans and initiates benchmarking activities and (self-) assessments of organizational unit's operational performance.
• Defines and monitors appropriate KPIs and improvement targets together with management and functions.
• Sets up, coordinates and ensures implementation of comprehensive business improvement programs in line with overall business excellence strategy and targets for CP BU.
• Defines program structure, required resources, responsibilities and targets for individual subprograms.
• Monitors program progress and ensures program reviews with management and communication to stakeholders.
• Ensures cross functional implementation of business excellence approaches, and drives best practice transfer and lessons learned.
• Implements general consulting guidelines, and decides on development or adaption of consulting processes, methods and tools if necessary.
• Consults CP BU Management as a trusted advisor and partner in Strategic Development.
• Decides on resource allocation concerning the consulting projects planned.
• Identifies of consulting opportunities and set-up of proposals (e.g. Portfolio Analyses, Benchmarking, White Spot Analyses, Organizational setup).
• Coordinates the setup, execution and reporting on progress for all managed consulting assignments, monitors budget adherence and target achievement.
• Analyses final findings and recommendations, and provides respective advice for strategic actions and measures.
• Enhances internal methodologies and knowledge of the respective industry and transfer of knowledge to client members.
• Ensures deployment of personnel resources and coaches individually staff members in their development.
• Leads a team of Strategic Project Managers and Consultants.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3 years Consulting or Strategy working experience in Multi-national company;
- Strategic thinking, with strong analysis and execution skills;
- Willing to learn and learn fast;
- Passionate, self-motivated, team work spirit and strong leadership;
- Excellent PPT and presentation skills, fluent English in both writing and speaking;
What else do I need to know?
Control product serves the market with industrial Control products, and training services. The business unit is focused on Control products (CP).
As a leader of innovation in industrial Control products, all our products are widely used in various branches, covering all aspects of switching, protecting, monitoring, detecting, commanding and signaling. They are all in conformity with international standards and acquired CCC certificates issued by the Chinese authorities.
With SIRIUS, we offer you a unique comprehensive portfolio for every industrial control application. The major advantage is with their modular design, our products can be planned and built into a control cabinet in a very simple way. It’s especially easy to integrate them into distributed systems. Our offer is optimally combined and the products communicate superbly with each other.
They are ideally suited to solving complex tasks by being integrated into TIA.
With enhanced localized product portfolio, we are confident to serve more Chinese market.
Job ID: 102781
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time