SMVS Supplier Quality Engineer 供应商质量工程师 无锡
What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for the supplier quality management of critical commodity material;
2. Qualify new supplier/localized parts through supplier pre-selection audit, onsite process audit, sample release and production release for critical commodity material;
3. Evaluate the supplier performance like quality figure, improvement action plan, manufacturing process plan, quality assurance plan etc.
4. Define, plan and perform Quality audits and re-audits, corrective actions, quality agreements, first article inspection, etc.
5. Quality and technical follow-up at the suppliers;
6. Prepare audit plans, audit reports and visit reports , prepare weekly and monthly quality reports;
7. Nonconforming product handling;
8. Define supplier development, phase out plan and implement together with cross function team.
9. Other tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree or above, knowledge of supplier quality management;
2. Familiar with all kinds of tools like 8D, Fishbone, 5 why, etc.; familiar with APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP & SPC
3. Product knowledge related mechanical/plastic/electric components;4. At least 5 years working experience on SQM/QA function, familiar with supplier management process.
Job ID: 102789
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time