SMVS Safety Engineer 安全工程师 无锡
What are my responsibilities?
1. Systematically manage the hazard identification with the employees at responsible department.
2. To ensure that company complies to all government /headquarters' safety laws & regulations.
3. To conduct awareness training within the whole company.
4. To monitor success of or failure of occupational health and safety and also report it regularly to the superior or company's management and contribute to OH&S objectives achievement.
5. To take prompt responsibility of counteraction on every critical emergency case leading danger or unsafety risk to the company's employees/assets/interested parties.
6. Must be all time alerted for the risks and preventive measures by frequent and consistent observation through planning, plant round walking and inspecting.
7. Monitor & manage the site work within the company relevant to safety.
8. Coordinate with government administration regarding safety issue.
9. Assist to establish, maintain & improve the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. Bachelor degree in technical filed like safety, mechanical, electrical etc.
2. More than three years’ work experience in safety management;
3. Have knowledge about OHSAS18001/ISO 45001 is preferred;
4. Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team.
Job ID: 102791
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time