Siemens is looking for a Technical Sales Consultant - Virtual Commissioning, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
He/she will be responsible for the sales support inside the Automation Sales support team, regarding Digitalization, with a focus on Virtual commissioning applications for the Italian market.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced software and engineering technologies, we encourage ingenuity to improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you will get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Engage in long-term collaboration with tech departments of companies in Italy, to identify needs and requirements, supporting OEM’s (Original Machine Manufacturers) in added value machine designing using our Digital portfolio like:
- TIA PORTAL
- Support machine builders, demonstrating the added value of the integration of classical “core automation” platform with digital twin of the whole machine.
- Be able to demonstrate and replicate within the customer needs the defined Digitalization Factory Automation Use cases.
- Support sales specialst, sales force in regards to pre-sales technical customer needs
- Support the creation of defined Proof of Concept in the pre-sales phase
- Be able to support Automation support for both HIL (Hardware in the loop) & SIL (software in the loop) con i componenti reali o virtuali dell’automazione (PLC, Motion Control, HMI) per consentire simulazioni e test con o senza “HW in the loop”
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Digital Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to Virtual commissioning:
o CAD, CAE
o Basic knoledge of industrial communication, Safety Integrated, Motion Control
- At least 2 years’ experience in automation (TIA portal knowledge is appreciated)
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Information Technologies, Industrial Technologies, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- Ability to evaluate feasibility of technical proposals and its technical risks
- Good understanding of project bidding and execution process, interfaces with Offer Project Manager according to PM@Siemens methodology
- Strong Digital value proposition and capability to promote at higher customer levels, incl. approach up to C-Level
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to reach and exceed the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and willing to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An incomparable access to the latest State of the Art of technologies, from Design, Engineering, Simulation and Execution SW to HW and Cloud Systems;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where ingenuity and curiosity are highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Company car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 102808
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time