Would you like to be a part of driving the development and implementation of the Substation Control Systems (SCS) in Siemens future infrastructure projects? Then you are our new colleague.
As a Substation Control Engineer, you will join a team of engineers who designs and implements digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role to insure the right implementation and design of the SCS system, starting from the smallest RTU in a 10/04 kV substation to the big redundant gateways in the 400 kV substations.
As a Substation Automation Engineer you will support our customers in the SCS applications and commissioning of substation control systems. You must be able to understand complex technical problems and translate it into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course think as much possible security in all technical aspects possible.
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Substation Control Systems.
- Translate system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions.
- Support the Project Management in coordinating Substation Control systems through the different phases of the project.
- Take part of tender preparation in close contact with the Sales Team
- Some travel must be expected – approximately 25 to 40 days per year.
Siemens offers you
- You have an educational degree as an Electrical power Engineer or similar
- You have a more than 5 years proven experience as a Substation Control Engineer or similar
- Knowledge about the communication protocol IEC 61850 and IEC 60870-5
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You understand the importance of stakeholder involvement, and are able to accomplish win/win solutions through team work.
- You must not be afraid to get your hands greasy. You will, from time to time, have to go on site and run the wires, do the configuration and perform the tests. This is not only a desk job.
- Proven work with our Substation Control systems SICAM PAS/SCC/RTU is an advantage
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging international environment.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment Meet your future colleagues here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRRXPNBSZ8&t and do you want to learn more about Siemens? Follow our, and maybe your future workplace on Instagram @siemensdanmark.
Siemens Energy is a division in the Siemens group. We develop, sell and deliver products and solutions to power, oil, gas, water and heating supply and have influenced the market ever since our beginning. The gathered knowhow is built into the solutions we deliver today, and we offer everything in the field efficiency and safety, all the way from the power plant to the end-customer. Siemens is a world leader in sustainable energy that benefits both the environment and the user. We are around 120 employees in the Danish division. Read more on www.siemens.dk/energy
Are you interested?
Please send us your application no later than Wednesday 27.03.2019, as applicants will be invited for interviews in week 13 and 14. Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document. If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Henrik Jensen, tel +45 21 43 26 90 or email via email@example.com.
Job ID: 102820
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time