Technical Architect and Lead
Technical Lead – Robotic Process Automation RPA
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You will be analyzing business processes, Preparing Solution design documents, communicating technical infrastructure requirements, Project Planning, identifying risks and issues to the delivery/project manager, Creating Test procedures and Support during UAT.
· You will lead problem solving issues that arise during development, review documents and code as per set standards/framework. Handle escalations and deep dive into the issue and handle customer expectations.
· You will lead a team of developers and testers, and support Sr developers to resolve development issues
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have experience in leadership / project management with around 5+ Years of software development experience along with 2+ Years of RPA development using Blue Prism.
· You have hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
· You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word.
· You have strong communication and Presentation skills to Liaise with external and internal stakeholders including senior leadership to communicate project progress, issues, risks, and solutions
· You have experience or knowledge of Agile / Waterfall approach of Project Management, good collaboration skills will identify use cases from business areas as well as bring new business (both domestic and international)
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 102838
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time