Junior Solution & Service Technician for Building Automation
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Solution & Service Technician for our Building Technologies Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills in order to become a subject matter expert;
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· Knowledge of our product/systems portfolio
• Develop and test the software of our equipments related to building automation
• Develop project design our building management station (Desigo Insight e Desigo cc)
• Interaction with the Project Manager in order to collect the information for the development of the software
· Collaborate with other team members establishing a continuous feedback also with internal and external stakeholders
• Establish and maintain reports
• Update the Project Manager on activity performance
· Adhere and contribute to development best practices
• You are under 29 with technical diploma e good knowledge about electrical plants, automation systems
• You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
• You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
• You are interested in building automation
· You are interested in digital solutions and new ways of work
hat can we further offer?
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
• Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 102857
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time