Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Logistics Officer to conduct and coordinates logistcs activities in projects, to contribute to the success of the project by accurate and on schedule customer supply.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for Purchase Order (PO) creation - Affiliates (PTS & PTO) & 3rd Party and responsible for co-ordination with plant and the import and export shipment into destination countries and updating PO report
- You will be co-ordinating on stock planning for MRP (Material Replenishment Program)
- You are responsible for Authorize Product Hold (PHCT) – system tool
- You will manage the Monthly write off report (expired items/incoming damage/PHCT disposition)
- You will be managing and maintaining material master in SAP - Item master creation, blocking/unblocking of items
- You will be responsible to review & adjust safety stock level for customer stock and stock reconciliation between SAP system and warehouse system
- You will be co-ordinating with 4PL warehousing on any queries from customers
- You will manage and rectify GRIR discrepancies related to incoming shipment discrepancies
- You will co-ordinate and manage the Special Authorisation Route (SAR) file tracking update for import quantity for Control Drugs
- You will co-ordinate and provide monthly update on controlled drug transactions report co-ordination with warehouse
- You will co-ordinate and arranging PM parts (setpoint & optipoint) for delivery
- You will participate and conduct the yearly internal audit
- You will assist in any ad-hoc ordering requests need to be order under Sales or Regional HQ and any reports needed for internal and external customers.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You obtained a minimum Diploma in Logistics & Operations Management
- You have prior experience in similar role will be an added advantage however not required
- You have experience working with Oracle SAP system will be an advantage
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Your personality and skills:
- You should demonstrate good communication skills (English)
- You have excellent analytical skills, meticulous with strong business acumen and consumer focus
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 102860
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time